Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Happy 5th Birthday Zack!

Zack is 5 years old today! We've been celebrating his birthday for almost a week now! First we had a party with some pals from our playgroup. It was Mickey Mouse themed since Zack & Mickey share a birthday.
At one point or another, Zack said he wanted a football cake, so I made one in the shape of a helmet for the family party.

This morning I blew up a bunch of balloons and piled them on him while he was sleeping.



And then we celebrated with his classmates today and when daddy gets home, we'll go out for a birthday dinner (betcha pizza is involved).


We love you!

1 comment:

Mombi said...

I had no idea Zack shared a birthday with Mickey Mouse... how great is that?

Love the pic of the balloons on him... That is hilarious! How do you think this stuff up?