Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween 2008 ~ Zack's Costume Review

At one point Zack told me he wanted to be a superhero for Halloween, so I was happy to find an Incredibles costume on Ebay for a steal. Everyone at the Trail of Treats event got a kick out of his mustache (pronounced moose-stash by Zack). Mr. Incredible also went to the Scrapper's Field trick or treating event. He wore this train conductor outfit to our first Halloween event of the year and it ended up being the outfit he wore trick or treating, to the library and to school. I had bought those overalls just hours before so this was a total spur of the moment costume!


He had also mentioned fireman and firetrucks are one of his current interests so I'm really surprised he didn't wear this more often (turns out the pants were to big).
I already posted a picture of him at Borders Bookstore in his UPS costume from last year.



For Christmas last year, Uncle Kirk & Aunt Meghan made Zack his very own Super Zack cape so I covered the I on the Incredibles costume with a Z that matched his cape.

2 comments:

Mombi said...

I love all of the costume changes... it's gotta be great to be a kid in that house!

Gramma K said...

I like Your costume Mommy!!