As I told mom in response to this Hilton/Kennedy type coverage, it is like a copy-editor is sitting in a smoke filled newsroom before deadline and the editor turns to a writer and says in a Brooklyn accent, "What d'ya got on the Macik kidz? I need sumptin ASAP Jerry! Give me smiles, and that Bill Cosby kids say the darnedest thingz stuff, the public loves that Emily bird and that Zack fella is a hoot! See what that Niles rag has on them, we go to print in ten!"
2 comments:
What can you say? They're photogenic! ;-)
As I told mom in response to this Hilton/Kennedy type coverage, it is like a copy-editor is sitting in a smoke filled newsroom before deadline and the editor turns to a writer and says in a Brooklyn accent, "What d'ya got on the Macik kidz? I need sumptin ASAP Jerry! Give me smiles, and that Bill Cosby kids say the darnedest thingz stuff, the public loves that Emily bird and that Zack fella is a hoot! See what that Niles rag has on them, we go to print in ten!"
Post a Comment