Monday, July 21, 2008

Akron Zoo & Lake Milton Beach

We took a trip to the Akron Zoo last week. We got to check out their new Jellyfish Exhibit. I thought the displays were quite mesmerizing but the kids didn't so I hope to go back again soon to take a closer look.



Part of the Jellyfish exhibit was hands on. Emily is checking out a lobster.

I think it's safe to say the water fountain was Max's favorite part. I really wish I would have had my video camera ready!

After the zoo we took a side trip to my brother's art display at Square Records. I practiced restraint and didn't take pictures of his work (mostly because I thought my mom wouldn't be able to resist!)

Later in the week we went to the beach at Lake Milton. The kids had lots of fun in the sun!

No comments: