If my kids ever say I never let them do anything fun, I'm gonna ground them!
A playgroup pal told us about the Girard Liberty Memorial Park that has a great creek to throw rocks in.
Throwing rocks was great fun but then a slip into the water turned into ...
Well, since my shoes are wet I might as well wade around. That turned into...
Might as well enjoy this waterfall slide!
Emily enjoyed herself just not to the same extent.
I wanna try to come back when the leaves are changed since this is such a picturesque spot.
note to self: this would be a great spot to cool off on a super hot day!
4 comments:
Brings back memories of Keith and I doing the same thing, "whoops, my shoe is wet-Oh don't push me in the water..."
Your kids are going to have the best childhood memories--and the photos to prove it!
You know all of the fun places to go!
Post a Comment